A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TDY

1 day down...

Brandon is gone, and I am still here. He left yesterday for training in the states at Scott AFB in Illinois. Which in my head translates into Starbucks, and shopping! He arrived yesterday in Portugal and got to spend a full day there exploring. He leaves this morning and will arrive in his final destination this evening. It is only for 6 days and he will be back on Sunday.

I believe I have over busied myself with things to do. We have known about this for a while, and leading up to this week I continued to pray for God to provide me with comfort, strength, and opportunities of busyness (if that makes sense). He has certainly answered on the opportunities part, I have 2 "girl's nights" this weekend. Seriously, I think I can count the ones I have had on one hand since we have been here.

I have plenty else going on as well, so don't be too worried about me. I wanted to fill y'all in on this week's happening before things get too crazy around here.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will stay busy and focused on some fun projects while B is gone! I know you will miss him terribly,but he will be back before you know it! Have fun on your girl's nights and you will love Sex and the City 2 , esp the fashion! I need to see the first one, but some say the second wasn't as good. Thank you for all your news on this wonderful blog page! I love every word!
    How is your job? How is Mason? Miss you... lots of love coming your way! Hurry up Sunday!
    We will be having Renae's baby shower that day!

    ReplyDelete