A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Thursday, August 18, 2011

DIY - Wall Decor. (but not a tutorial)

I am not crafty.

I am not creative.

I am not a thrifty shopper.

but I continue to try.

I started this project back in oh say June and finally have it done to show you. It had been sitting on our kitchen table and/or back room when guests were over just collecting dust, imagining itself done with its proper place on the wall.
What is it, you may ask? Well of course, what else could it be but a wreath made solely of coffee filters.

Stolen Creativity. Check.

Crafty. Check.

Thrifty. Check.

I told ya I am trying.

Alas, I am done with this monstrosity, delightful project which in the total of these 3 months, eh took me about 2 hours give or take. Definitely was not priority number 1 on my list.

and here it is folks....

from this...


to this...


Just gaze upon that crafty, creative, thrifty creation, will ya? Sad it will be coming down in a little over 6 months now.

2 comments: