A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sao Miguel

I always seem to be living my life on rewind with this blog. We went to Sao Miguel a full two weeks ago, and so many blog-worthy events have happened in between that I just can't keep up.

Besides the obvious excuse of procrastination, I had over 1000 pictures to scan through from our trip. A 2 day trip! A 2 day trip to an island that was remarkably similar to the island we live on, visual memory would just not have been enough. This was a compromise of 3 cameras.We captured literally every moment.

Enjoy the random pics I deemed blog-worthy.




























2 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful pictures! What a fun trip for your 2 year anniversary! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you for posting the pictures! Would love to see it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! It's about time...not only do I have to be sad that I am not in them but then I have to wait FOR-EV-ER to see them. Hah. If you can't tell- miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete