A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal

We are here! It was a less than a desirable traveling experience we encountered in our 2 days, but we did make it safely, with Mason! It is all so beautiful, and so green. Our 1st day here was gloomy weather, cloudy all day, a little rain, and strong winds. Today is wonderful though, sunny and warm. Definitely not much activity around the island, and not a whole lot to report quite yet. Here are some pictures from our walk, on some path I forgot the name of, yesterday.















5 comments:

  1. look at you guys, all matchy matchy in your nf jackets :)

    and I like the part about, "here's pictures of some path we walked on that I forgot the name of.."

    made me laugh :) miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqui!! It looks really pretty! you are gonna have so much fun!!

    I can see it now... Jacki bumbling about in her Prius talking to no one with Mason by her side. Probably headed to the grocery store to find something tasty to cook for Brandon.

    Don't forget the cream of chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Mason get jet-lag? Glad you guys made it safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I am so glad you made it there safely! I got a call from Jacki's dad on Sat. evening saying you had arrived! It was so good to hear! The pictures on your blog are beautiful! Brit and I can't wait to visit! I look forward to my first phone call from the Azores and to hear more! I bet you're glad the traveling is over... sorry about the delay in San Antonio... bummer...but glad that they found out about the plane before it took off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you! It is so green and pretty. How American of you with your nf jackets. Miss you already. I want to see pics of your house, You're the best!

    ReplyDelete