A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Friday, March 19, 2010

This is where we live.

The start of our Island Tour.

Cows are included in the traffic on the road, seriously, we were stopped 3 times on our trip.






Swimming holes.



Coffee shop.. ordered dos um cafes = two shots of espresso.


Beware of cows.

We were at the spot where they keep the bulls they use for the bullfights.

We found the bulls.



Duck Lake.









Our first Portuguese restaurant to eat at.





Mason's new friends.






















An old version of the FJ.







Statue of Mary.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! What a quaint place! I love the picture of you guys by the ocean! Thank you for taking such great pictures on your island tour! I feel like I am right there!(wish I was!) Did you see any elementary schools? I would love to see some!
    I know you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki & Brandon! This is so cool! Cobblestone streets and all those cows! I love it. And I love the pictures of the pups, but where's Mason?!

    ReplyDelete