A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Doug/Logan

Isn't he precious. This is who we really really really want!!! We have been wanting to rescue a Golden Retriever for a long while now, you have probably heard us talk about it. The procedure got a little delayed with us moving to another country and such.

Mason's new friend is 4 years old, and in Austin right not just waiting to meet his new parents! You are able to read more about him here: http://grr-tx.com/adoption/adopt_to/bailey_10-023/bailey.htm.

The game plan is to get him when I come home at the end of May. This is all very tentative still, depending on if I am able to get a job before then. My parents are helping us out, and talking to the adoption/rescue organization for us. Did I mention we really really want him!!

We need help with names. Doug or Logan are the ideas we've got so far. Any thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. i like doug :) reminds me of the dog in up! he is really cute Jacki!! I didn't know you were going back to the states in May! Is it just to get the dog, or were you already planning to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie MosquinskiMarch 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM

    Then I would have a BIG Logan and a Little Logan puppy neice and nephew....I say he looks more like a Doug :) He is really really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Mason & Doug to Mason & Logan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely Doug. He and Mason will have so much fun playing with Molly Sue someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH.... he is so cute! I like both names but Brit likes Doug! I really like his old name of Bailey... maybe I'll look up some ideas for names over my Easter break!
    I know you guys have wanted a golden and I am so happy you found him! The perfect match!!!
    I'm excited!!!

    ReplyDelete