A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back from Texas.

I am back! I had a wonderful time in the states. Thanks to those who came to say hi! I definitely got my fill of shopping, hot weather and Mexican food. I am set for the rest of the year, well sorta. I do have to say I am thankful for all the money we are able to save due to the fact that Targets are not around. I believe I went to Target at least 10 times in 2 weeks. I miss my family back at home already, but was so happy to get back to my husband and son. I think Brandon and Mason were on each others last nerve. :) I intended to take pictures so I could show everyone on the blog, but of course that didn't happen.

Until January Texas...

No comments:

Post a Comment