A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing New.

I wish I had more to tell y'all about, but there hasn't been anything spectacular write-worthy material going on, along with a lack of time. So here are some bullet points of things going on...
  • Brandon has only two more weeks of school for this session. He has yet another research paper due in a couple of weeks that will preoccupy most his time outside of work. He is headed towards an A in his computer programming class.
  • We are taking care of our neighbors Basset Hound!!! Her family will be off-island for the next 3 weeks and we I was more than excited to babysit. Stay tuned for cute puppy pics. :)
  • After being away for 2 weeks, last week was hard to get back into the swing of things which really means my list of things to do has been piling and I still have not managed to cross things off it.
  • This past weekend was full of fun events: Bunco on Friday, Housewarming party on Saturday, and Date Night on Sunday.
  • Brandon used his free day off yesterday for his birthday. We actually started Christmas shopping, can you believe it!! We are not close to done, but we want to be sure it gets to everyone on time.
  • Speaking of, I have ordered our Christmas cards. I am determined to get them to y'all before actual Christmas!
And that about does it, maybe I will think of something interesting to write about my tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment