A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tropical Storm Otto.

You wouldn't believe the weather here. On my trip back to Texas, I kept updated with the weather going on in the Azores and prayed the worst would be gone by the time I got back. No such luck. The cold, the sideways rain, the strong winds have continued for a good week and a half now. The once Hurricane Otto which digressed into a tropical storm I believe has died out. However, it sure did blow out are summer, literally. You can read about it here... the Azores was in the news. :)

I keep trying to mentally prepare myself for winter and it is not working. The past two days, I have spent a significant amount of time googling Northface jackets and Ugg boots. The ocean is mad, the waves have been huge. Its a beautiful sight to see, but I will take my sunny skies and calm seas any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment