A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, April 19, 2010

Job. Part 2.

Well remember when I said everything was falling into place, ya scratch that. I am kinda back to square 1 on my attempt to get a job.

Subbing. check. Still on board for that. Starting Monday.

Secretary at the Contracting Squadron. I was informed I did not get the position because I lacked Air Force work experience. Oh well.

Bank. Was all pumped for my interview, when a couple hours prior I receive a phone call saying they had made a mistake and my credit report came back not up to par enough for them to be able to offer me a position. After a lot of work and conversation, that I will not bore you with, I wrote a letter to justify why my credit is the way it is, and asking them to reconsider me as an applicant. The manager at the bank faxed that for me to headquarters, and I am still awaiting a response.

New part-time job. In the midst, of all the bank "drama", I received an email from the Assistant Education Secretary saying she got my name from a friend, and knew I was looking for a part-time job, lalalala. Basically, she would like me to work for her Mondays and Tuesdays and then any other time she needs off. For example, when she goes on vacation in May.

I am highly considering this one, I just want to make sure the bank is a definite no. Everything will hopefully be straightened out in a couple of says. I think I said that last time. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment