A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, August 23, 2010

Anniversary Weekend.

We had a blast!

Massages = Fantastic!
Pool time = Wonderful!
Dinner = so-so (but we still enjoyed our evening fully)
Picture taking = turned out Great!!!

I put together another smile box slideshow for your viewing pleasure. :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free photo slideshow

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! What lovely pictures! I love the colors and the natural poses! YOu guys are truly the cutest couple I know!
    I can't wait to get these pictures and show them off!
    Sergeant Brown did a super job! Send them when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures, guys! And Happy Anniversary! Jacki, I have that anthro dress in orange... I love it!! We should wear them together and take pictures :) And I'm so excited that you guys get to go to Germany! What an amazing, spontaneous trip! Enjoy it and take lots and lots of pictures! I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete