A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ma & Pa

Oh we had soo much fun!! It was so sad to see them go. They loved it here, mom wasn't bored at all!! :) She didn't get to explore the nightlife as much as she wanted to, but she got small samples of it a couple of nights. Dad says next summer they will have to get a rental unit and stay for a whole month. We are holding them to it. It is a written fact now! Surprisingly, Brandon and I got to partake in some new adventures as well, like the caves and some the restaurants. We had a blast! I can't wait to go back to visit my family come September.

Here is a little slideshow/picturebook I put together so I could show y'all lots of pictures and not have to post every single one on the blog. I think I will have to start doing more of these, it is much easier and faster than actual scrapbooking.



Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own photo album

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! I'm so glad your parents enjoyed their visit! The cave and cheese factory sound fun! Thanks for sharing the picture album! It is a wonderful way for us to see some great pictures and to capture great memories of your visit!
    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete