A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Friday, August 20, 2010

Let the Weekend Begin!

Bon Voyage from the Morrises!

Oh, we are not really headed anywhere! I did want to show you this cute mat that Brandon's mom sent to us for our anniversary.

We do have a bunch of fun activities lined up this weekend to celebrate. Tomorrow we are going to go spend the day at the Hotel do Caracol to pretend that we are on a vacation. We will be playing in their pool overlooking the ocean, getting massages at their spa, and we have dinner reservations set up tomorrow evening as well. On Sunday, we our going to take it easy and a friend of ours is going to go take family pictures (Mas included) of us, since our engagement pictures never came out how we wanted. Plus we need something for Christmas cards! We have some other things we have to attend that day, that are non-anniversary related.

It has been a hectic week, and we are looking forward to relaxing with each other and celebrating our love for one another. I'll stop there so I do not bore you with lovey-dovey mushiness. :)

Here is to our FIRST YEAR!!

2 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations :) your first year has been quite an adventure..here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your anniversary! I am celebrating here but wishing I was there to celebrate with you both. I miss you both and know that you won't be in the Azores forever, but it still doesn't make it easier. I am so glad you found each other and I am so happy for you both and the love that you share!
    I love your mat also!

    ReplyDelete