A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Friday, August 27, 2010

Guten Morgen.

That is good morning in German. Why is that relevant...

B received TDY orders last week sending him to Ramstein AFB for 4 days. He will be attending an Order of the Swords Ceremony there. Him and 4 others were hand selected from everyone on Lajes Field to go and represent our base. Pretty cool!

Best part. I am going with him! On our own dime of course, but basically everything is provided for Brandon (hotel room, transportation) so we just had to get my plane ticket, cover my shifts at work, get a baby sitter for Mas and we are set to go. Its been quite a process.

Our neighbors older kids are babysitting Mas-face. I hate leaving him. He has only stayed with his "grandparents" and awesome Aunt Hillary. I had full confidence in them. I am a little nervous, but I know they will take good care of him.

We took a day of leave to spend a little more time there and ensure we will be able to eat at least one meal together. :) We leave in 11 days and will be there Tuesday-Saturday.

We are super excited that such a spontaneous trip arose. We/I am getting a little island fever. We will be sure to take tons of pictures for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment