A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, November 22, 2010

Arts and Crafts.

I have been dying for a fall wreath. Being that there aren't as many accessible resources here, I told myself it just wasn't going to happen for us this year. :)

However, since we are hosting Thanksgiving at our house I was determined to give the house a little fall inspiration. So with the few materials I was able to find, and dedicating about one hour of time (when I was at work) I came up with this.

Well, actually I did not, this lady did but I think I produced a pretty good replica. So, I have my wreath! That gets to hang for a week and a half until it is replaced with Christmas decorations, but for next year we will be prepared.


1 comment:

  1. pretty!! oh and p.s. i got your family christmas card the other day! :) so cute ((especially mason))

    ReplyDelete