A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Time to Give Thanks.

Thanksgiving was a success. As much as I stressed over there not being enough food, I feel people left without eating anything (of course they really did). There were so many leftovers! Brandon and I are still working our way through them. His office is getting a plate full of pie today! Hope they came to work hungry.

The big successes of the evening:

My turkey man.






Turkey #1


Turkey #2


Look at all the food!!

So family (who we missed dearly) book your plane tickets now, so you don't miss any of the food or excitement for next year. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your food pictures! esp. the Turkey Man! You are so creative! I know who's house I am going to for Thanksgiving when you and Brandon come back to the states! doesn't matter how far we have to drive... we are there!
    Your table looks beautiful!
    Also, so proud of you for running the 10K.. that is awesome!
    Miss you guys bunches... so glad you already received the Christmas box!! I know it was early but didn't want to chance it getting there too late!
    Talk to you guys soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete