A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

V-Day/B-Day Recap.

What a delightful 2 days we just had. They were a nice change from the ordinary Monday and Tuesday routine. Seems like Wednesday just snuck right up on us.

On Monday, since neither of us our V-Day fanatics, we both had our normal stuff going on during the day, but in the evening B surprised me with our dinner menu. He took over the meal plan for Monday and Tuesday, and oh does it make a wonderful difference. We had what I believe was lamb chops. B had ventured out to the local grocery store during the weekend and after about 10 minutes of trying to find someone who spoke English, they were able to direct him to what he was looking for. Some deliciously breaded chops and many many smashed potatoes later our tummies were fully satisfied.

For my birthday, I was surprised with chocolate croissants, in the morning, from the local bakery B had been hiding somewhere. Add some coffee to that mix and you got one happy girl. During the day, B had put together a small scavenger hunt for me to follow to find my gift, such a creative husband. As well, all the birthday calls, facebook messages, and special gifts from all my friends and family kept the smile going on my face. For the evening, B had set up dinner reservations, but being the indecisive person I am, I couldn't make up mind if I really wanted to get all dazzled up and go eat Portuguese cuisine. We ended up opting for plan B, which was pizza and champagne in the back of our car overlooking the ocean - we keep it classy here. :)

Thank you husband for being so sweet! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment