A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Monday, March 21, 2011

Acquiring a New Puppy. Attempt #45.

Sorry to leave you hanging from my last post. To recap...

My friend/neighbor came by in the early part of last week very casually, just thought she was saying hey. Finally, towards the end of the conversation, she breaks out the "We are fed up with Bells, we are getting rid of her. We wanted to ask y'all first before we put her up for sale." I was shocked, I had kid around before about stealing them giving us Bells, but never thought they actually would. I blamed it on a bad night/week/month, who knows?

To make a long story short, B and I discussed it back and forth multiple times. I really wanted her to be able to keep her puppy, plus we really weren't sold on getting an actual puppy puppy, so we delayed. Color her golden, add 4 years to her and call her Doug and you got us sold then.

Come friday night was the first time I ran into my neighbor again. I inquired about her and her husband's decision and she settled my mind with "We are going to keep her!" Excellent, she easily made our decision for us.

In other news, the weekend went by fast with nothing of importance to report and here we are on Monday again. We have a 3 day weekend coming up this weekend so we are pumped about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment