A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Why I love my husband. Reason # 211.

This is usually what happens when I start a project...


Mas and I become the spectators. Remember that frame project, ya I can't take the credit for spray painting. I maybe did one then accidentally spray painted my whole hand lost my patience, and searched the house for helpful participants. Mason turned me down, so that left only one handy helper and that is usually what happens with most projects.

This one, I alloted myself a full 2 hours that I knew I was going to be at home to complete my planting. My 2 hours got turned into babysitting 2 additional bassets, chit-chatting with the neighbors, recruiting one of the neighbors to come help me, the phone ringing (Congrats Jen!), and only half a hole dug up in the end. Oh what a loving husband to put up with my personal turned family projects.

1 comment:

  1. That's my Brandon! Always willing to help out a damsel in distress! I know he is like this because he has helped me a million times during his boyhood! Glad to hear his tradition continues!!!!! Only wish I were closer to share more of your lives together with us on a daily basis! Oh well.... we'll just have to make up for lost time when you return to the States!

    ReplyDelete