A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Meeting Goals.

Confession: I am a horrible blogger. I am inconsistent and never can really come up with blog topics. Truth being told even when I have something to write about, I procrastinate like crazy until I can't hold it in me anymore and feel guilty. Kinda like today....

Anyhow, we are back from Pear-rey. (get it. Paris)
We had a most fantastic trip, but unfortunately my procrastinating skills don't do me well for the blog, as well, as organizing and posting pictures. So keep holding your breath, pictures may be up next week. :)

What I really want to talk about is our progression of our Things We Will Strive to Accomplish List we made back in the beginning of the year. Before we left, B had his PT test scheduled for May 2nd, and lo and behold he scored an excellent!! No more PT tests for a whole year.

Traveling to France last week, gives me 2 dash marks on the board for my 6 country goal this year. It will have its 3rd mark when my friend and I take the "Spaghetti Run" (a 1 1/2 day free trip to Naples, Italy that flies out every other week) to go visit Rome. As well, I am starting my 8th book for the year which puts me almost half way done with 2 out of my 3 things.

Almost at the half-way mark of the year, and things are looking good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment