A WHOLE NEW WORLD
"From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."
Acts 17:26

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Juggling Too Many Balls.

Do you ever have those weeks where everything just sorta catches up with you, and all seven million things you have going on falls in on the same time frame.

I feel that happens to me more times than not, but we're not talking about me here. I was referring to B's hectic week/weekend/next week too he has found himself in.

He has been vigorously studying this week. Starting Friday, he has his final for his online management class and the final project is due Sunday for the same class. Come Monday, he will be taking his PT (required physical fitness test) test that not much studying is needed for, but he has to get himself mentally prepared along with keep away from the chocolate and wine. :) Lastly, the all awaiting CDC final test is finally here this coming Tuesday.

I have full faith in my husband that he will do incredibly well in all these!!

Vacation couldn't come at a better time. Paris in 9 days!! I have been trying to collect tips on what to do, what to see, and most importantly where to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment